Skip to main content

Better Late Than Never!!

So a month ago our little Monkey turned one, and we held a party for him. Because it's cute and probably one of maybe three birthday parties where I can choose more or less the theme and decorate how I want. As a mom I've found that I really love planning these little events and decorating for them. Not that I'm very good, but practice makes perfect! And on that note, better late than never in putting up the pictures of our little family party and his smash cake. I LOVED making his smash cake and his reaction to it was totally worth all the late nights, dirty diapers, and fits we've had this last year. So without further ado, here is my Monkey's first birthday pictures!








Nothing better than sharing cake with your daddy!








Comments

  1. Megan! Everything turned out amazing! Did you use little cake pans? Happy Birthday Adam!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment