Skip to main content

Is Global Warming still a thing????

So yesterday some of my mommy friends and I took all the little kiddos we are associated with to the splash pad.

No, it wasn't some weird punishment for the kids.

Yes, the splash pad had actual water being sprayed EVERYWHERE.

No, we weren't forced into doing this activity.

Yes, it was actually MY IDEA!

So I had heard a rumor from another mommy friend that the local parks were turning the water back on for the pools and the splash pads, since you know....Global Warming (If that is still a thing) aka living in the Deep South. It's March, which for me growing up meant temps were still at the most 50 or maybe 60 degrees during the day. Here it's already blasting out above 80 degrees! WHAT?!?!

Yep, we got a good two or three months of a break from the AC. I think I maybe turned on my heater like a total of 4 times.....

So because of that we decided to let these little humans that we live with go off and play in the water. And some did....

And some weren't so keen on it.....

But it was well worth it because us mama's got some us time in, where we could sit and chat, and these small people got to play and be around others their size. It was thoroughly enjoyable. 








Comments